SketchUp Pro 2020 |Lifetime Full Version |3D Modeling
SketchUp Pro 2020 |Official Full Version| Lifetime |3D Modeling |Windows (A Pre-Activated Version)
SketchUp Pro 2020 Software is a powerful and convenient 3D modeling tool designed for architects, designers, builders, engineers and manufacturers of various products. SketchUp offers a wide range of drawing and drawing tools, a palette of materials (vegetation, metal and glass), a palette of shadow settings and much more. Models created in SketchUp can be saved and then edited at any time, adding new parts, changing sizes, textures, etc. This approach allows you to create complex objects that take several days to model.
• Create scalable and accurate drawings. SketchUp is not only suitable for creating three-dimensional models. With LayOut, you can draw plans, facades, parts, title blocks in drawings, and more. If you change the model, your document will also update. It’s simple.
• Generate presentation documents. With LayOut you have everything you need to create page designs, sketches, vector illustrations and presentations – everything you need to explain everything.
• Create exciting end-to-end views. Use SketchUp Pro to turn your models into animated end-to-end views and overflights that showcase every detail.
• Become an ACE. And fast. Who wants a complex software for CAD? Undoubtedly, SketchUp Pro is the most intuitive and easy to learn for 3D drawing.
• Think while drawing in 3D – We designed SketchUp to be an extension of your hand and you can draw anything you like.
• Create accurate and detailed models. SketchUp has an accuracy of up to one-thousandth of an inch, so you can create a design, set parameters and plan based on the amount of detail you need.
SketchUp allows you to export projects in the following graphic formats: 3ds, bmp, ddf, dwg, jpg, obj, png and psd, while the resulting images can be printed, sent to colleagues by e-mail or placed on the Internet, sharing with the online community.
SketchUp Pro provides the most intuitive way to design, documentation, and presenting ideas in 3D. With the help of program detail to design scalable and accurate plans, elevations, title blocks and much more, all model changes are automatically recorded in the project documentation.
Built-in 3D Warehouse is the world’s largest repository of free 3D models that works flawlessly with SketchUp. This means that the environment, furniture, equipment, enclosures and even kitchen sinks (literally) are now at hand in a few clicks. When you download models to 3D Warehouse, you can easily drag them to your phone or tablet using the SketchUp Mobile Viewer app. After that, you can work on them with clients and partners – anywhere and in any way.
SketchUp Pro includes a LayOut tool that generates presentation documents: page design, vector illustration sketches, etc. you can Also use SketchUp Pro to create exciting end-to-end views and overflights that showcase every detail.
Basic functions of SketchUp Pro:
• Export 3ds, DWG, DXF, OBJ, XSI, VRML and FBX models.
• Export animation and virtual review format MOV and AVI.
• Support organic modeling (Sandbox) and Film & Stage functions.
• Import and export of GIS data.
• Print and export bitmaps at a resolution higher than the screen resolution
V-Ray — a powerful visualization tool that supports Depth of Field (DOF), Motion Blur (effect of “smearing” in the motion), Displacement (displacement map, with increasing detail of three-dimensional objects). In addition, V-ray has its own lighting sources, a sun-sky system for realistic natural light illumination, and a physical camera with parameters similar to a real photo and video cameras.
A new adaptive dome lamp uses the phase of the Light Cache calculation to selectively sample only the important areas of the dome lighting.
– Automatic exposure and automatic white balance in V-Ray.
– New architecture fast rendering on the GPU with support for higher quality production functions.
– V-Ray GPU now supports incredibly fast rendering of volumetric effects such as smoke, fire and fog.
– Instantly eliminate rendering noise using AIIDIA’s noise reduction technology.
– measure the light level in your scene in person using our new lighting analysis tools.
– Give your hair a more realistic look with precise highlights and melanin color control.
– Apply multiple materials to the same object and provide the material of your choice.
– Load any standalone texture or V-Ray material into the 3ds Max material editor and visualize it in V-Ray Next.
– To denote individual elements of the rendering for additional control in the layout.
– Supports Alembic 1.7 and layers for efficient processing and updating of Alembic data.
– The main V-Ray rendering engine has been optimized for extra speed and extra flexibility.
– The new parameter in VRayMtl takes into account PBR workflows.
Microsoft® Windows® 7 (SP1), Windows 8.1, or Windows 10 Professional;
Intel® 64-bit or compatible processor with SSE 4.2 support;
4 GB RAM and 4 GB swap minimum – recommended 8 GB or more RAM, 8 GB or more swap file.
NOTE: This is a Pre-Activated Version (The license code will be automatically added to the software during the installation process). It has an in-built license for activation. No separate key will be provided. Only the download link will be provided.
Fast email delivery within 24 to 48 hours after payment is completed.